PEO Canada Business Services
- A dedicated Business Consultant and Client Liaison are assigned to oversee the account.
- A thorough service plan is developed when clients come on board and is followed up annually to ensure that we provide the best possible service.
- Quarterly client reviews are conducted by the Business Consultant to make certain client needs are being met.
- We work with an agreement to onboard clients versus a locked-in contract for a specific time period.
- We provide clients with the tools needed to attract and retain good employees.
- We are not a call centre.
- Clients and their employees have 24/7 access to a customized web portal which features:
- Current and past pay statements
- Access to their health and dental group plan
- Access to their Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Time card management program
- Access to their Employee Perks Program
PEO Canada Payroll Services
- A dedicated Payroll Administrator is assigned to each client, with full contact information.
- Our Payroll systems are owned, and processed by PEO Canada internally and require no set up fees.
- Payroll is automatically processed electronically with changes submitted by email.
- The Payroll system offers clients Canada-wide access and the ability to draw reports.
- Employer Health Tax payments are administered by PEO Canada, if applicable.
- No additional costs for T4’s, ROEs or reports. T4’s are available online through our secure web portal.
- Each payroll run generates only one invoice which allows clients the freedom of not dealing with multiple service providers.
- We have a state-of-the-art time management and HRIS system available to help minimize the client’s involvement in payroll reporting.
- Both management and employees will have access to the online time management system with capabilities customized to meet the demands of clients; including part-time hours tracking, vacation and sick day tracking, personnel/project allocation, and other such features.
PEO Canada Human Resource Services
- A dedicated Human Resource Administrator is assigned to each client, with full contact information.
- We have a highly efficient infrastructure, consisting of HR operation professionals and expertise allowing clients to maximize their return on the investment in their people.
- We work to develop best practices that result in better outcomes and lower business risk.
- HR Administrator is constantly monitoring Canadian employment legislation to notify client of any changes, advise on requirements, and go-forward procedures to ensure clients are compliant and follow all safety and labour laws.
- PEO Canada will consult, advise, and prepare all necessary documentation with regard to hiring, on-boarding, management, and termination (when required) of an employee.
- PEO Canada will conduct employee orientations, providing your employees with a detailed, personalized presentation of full compensation offered by their employer. Example: Benefits and Group RSP (GRSP) offering.
- PEO Canada will prepare and revise, when required, a Canadian Employee Policy & Procedures manual further helping to mitigate employer risk and ensuring compliance with Canadian labour laws.
PEO Canada Workers’ Compensation Services
- A dedicated Workers’ Compensation contact assigned to each client, with full contact information.
- All claims would be handled by your dedicated WCB contact at PEO Canada, on behalf of the client.
- PEO Canada remits earnings, information, and pay premiums.
- Complete Workers’ Compensation annual reconciliation each year to identify and address any outstanding account issues.
- Claims management, including submitting claims and monitoring claims, ensures cost to employer is minimal.
- Ensuring all claims submitted are correct and filed appropriately.
- In the event of misfiling claims, PEO Canada works with each provincial board to rectify all issues.
- Cost relief by working with provincial boards to ensure claim costs are removed due to pre-existing medical conditions or other factors.
- Review and monitor accounts for any applicable discounts, rebates, or surcharges and ensure they are accurate.
- WCB premium payments submitted to applicable provincial board as well as annual reconciliations.
PEO Canada Benefits Services
- A dedicated Benefit Specialist assigned to work with each client and their employees. Not through a call center.
- Our volume and electronic capability allow PEO Canada to offer robust benefit plans.
- As the policy holder, PEO Canada will work directly on annual negotiations with Great West Life.
- No broker fees.
- Internal support staff ensures confidentiality for both employer and employee.
- Employee support provides personalized service, experienced disability case management, maternity and paternal leave administration, and government sponsored programs.
- Our policy features:
- No minimum group size.
- Greater flexibility by offering “premium” benefits coverage.
- Plan options to match your corporate philosophy.
- Available health and wellness programs.
- Employee Assistance programs.
- Access to an RRSP investment program; voluntary with optional employer matching.
- Enhanced contract terms.
- No medical evidence required (in most cases).
- Increased Life Insurance and Disability Premium maximums.
- Coverage available to global employees.
PEO Canada Recruitment Services
- Our team of recruiters combines a calculated process and proactive recruitment approach to ensure only candidates of the best fit are submitted to the client.
- Our methodology has resulted in a candidate retention rate high above industry average and a proven track record of success.
- Contingency based fee structure (no upfront retainer).
- Extensive DSS Candidate Database search.
- Access to Canada’s largest job boards, enabling maximum exposure to candidates nationwide.
- Extensive recruitment process, which includes resume reviews, screening, interview and reference checks.
- Replacement guarantee.