PEO Canada has been a certified member of the International Standards Organization (ISO) in the past. Currently we follow our own Quality Service System (QSS) that is audited by two professionals, bound to and guided by our corporate mission. Pertaining directly to safety and security of information, PEO Canada’s Security Commitment:
PEO Canada is committed to the safety and security of all confidential material, physical and electronic, ensuring compliance with government legislation, both Provincial and Federal. Moreover, PEO Canada’s commitment to the safety and security of all sensitive material extends beyond legislated compliance ensuring:
- Infrastructure Environment – All physical and electronic information is held and processed within Canada.
- Physical Infrastructure Environment – All electronic information is stored securely on PEO Canada hardware with integrated redundancy, system backups and offsite storage.
- Monitoring – PEO Canada employs an in-house staff of five dedicated IT professionals who process all information “in house” within a secure and monitored environment by PEO Canada’s team of professionals.
- Auditing and Testing – Through Quality Service Systems (QSS), PEO Canada constantly audits, monitors and tests all systems consistently, investing in security and systems ensuring best practices are maintained.
- Working Together – Consistent training of all PEO Canada team members around privacy and security best practices.
PEO Canada’s commitment to security and confidentiality ensures that our clients can be secure in the knowledge that PEO Canada treats all confidential information with the highest integrity. For further information please visit https://www.peocanada.com/privacy-policy/.