Merge and Acquisition
PEO Canada supports businesses going through a merge or an acquisition by providing the tools and guidance to make the transition as smooth as possible. The key areas of support that PEO Canada has been able to help focus on, include change management, organization alignment, culture integration, and more.
Employer Guidance and Support:
- Discuss pros and cons of acquiring existing employees (continuous employment) vs. offering new employment.
- Help facilitate and manage change effectively.
- How to handle vacation entitlements and liabilities.
- Compensation review.
- Identify leaves of absence and other unique employee scenarios.
- Source deduction responsibilities for an acquisition versus asset purchase.
- Impact of existing business and experience for new accounts (workers compensation, group benefits etc.).
- Support while developing policies and procedures.
- Align your combined organizations, from executive to entry-level.
- Evaluate, design, and implement a cohesive company culture change.
- Assist in developing and implementing your company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Assess and facilitate collaboration among your leadership.
- Get tools, strategies, and support to prioritize business goals.
- Design an organizational infrastructure.
Support and Guidance with Employee Transition:
- Offer documentation.
- Employee communications related to the transition.
- Align pay schedules and/or create transition pay process including advance options.
- Education around source deduction process where new employment is offered.
- Benefit Plan Comparison & Education for new plan where applicable.
- Retirement Plan Comparison & Education for new plan where applicable.
- On-Boarding, enrollment and training.
PEO Standard Solutions
Below are quicklinks to other PEO Standard solutions