KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide instore merchandising including end caps, setting displays and POP materials.
• Foster relationships with multiple levels within accounts.
• Consult and provide end users and dealers with troubleshooting expertise and appropriate product selection.
• Monitor and report competitive activity.
• Plan and implement promotional activities.
• Participate in company events such as conferences, task forces and meetings.
• Travel as required relative to growth opportunity.
Successful applicants must have previous sales experience and able to establish friendly relationships with customers. Other qualifications required are:
• A 4-year college degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
• Strong computer and presentation skills with proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Office, Teams, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check and drug screen.
• Agricultural retail background is a nice to have.