Since 1997, PEO Canada has partnered with clients throughout the country to focus on their employees by providing HR, Payroll, WCB and Benefit Services. In turn, this allows the client to focus on their business. Our services and our employees have a direct impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business. Our mission and success comes from our dedication and invaluable team of professionals.
PEO Canada is currently seeking a motivated Business Development Consultant to join our growing organization. This is a full time position. We are looking for someone to focus on developing strategies for increasing sales, improving customer relationships, and generating new prospects.
Successful candidates will excel at developing relationships and additionally:
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Understand the power of listening to customers’ needs
- Experience selling a service would be an asset
- Have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Essential in this role:
- Call on business owners to identify needs.
- Finalize paperwork and new client contracts in a timely manner
- Travel throughout the market area
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management
- Work with CRM daily
- Guaranteed base salary
- No caps on commissions
- Professional sales training
- Work/life balance
- RRSP Employer matching program
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Generous vacation weeks
- A minimum of 3 year service sales experience
- The ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- A positive and consultative winning attitude
- Goal driven and highly organized
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.