For the last 20 years, PEO Canada has been providing customized employer services to a wide variety of businesses, providing both our clients and their Canadian employees with exceptional group benefits, retirement savings, human resources, workers’ compensation, and payroll services. We are always growing and strive to be the very best partner for our clients.
An open concept office, a welcoming team, and regular in-office team building events are hallmarks of our company culture. While it may not look exactly like it used to we still endeavor to create a similar experience for our office and remote workforce. We take customer service seriously and know that our teammates are just as important as our clients. We like asking and answering questions, and bringing fun to our conversation and activities. Our management team supports and encourages those who are eager to learn and improve, and have fostered an environment of open communication for our employees. We believe in maintaining a strong work/life balance so that we have the resources and energy we need, both at work and in our daily lives.
In this role you will participate in bringing new clients and employees from across Canada, on board with our services. You will be required to coordinate the transfer of information which is pertinent to our onboarding processes.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Track and enroll new employees through internal HRIS programs
- Perform client and employee presentation of services remotely, and in person
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner with employees and clients when assisting our internal service team
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with client representatives, and coworkers to promote a quality service image
- Correspond with vendors on behalf of clients and service team as needed
- Provide continuous administrative support throughout the employee life cycle, acting as a first point of contact with PEO
- Acquire a broad understanding of the other areas of PEO
Our business is based on the relationships we build with our colleagues, clients, and external employees. If you have excellent, proven, communication and client service skills with great attention to detail and are able to multi-task, we welcome your interest in this position.
We are looking for candidates that are fluent in both English and French, have a minimum of 2 years experience in direct customer service and/or client relations. Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration (or equivalent) from a recognized college is preferred.
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
PEO Canada offers a competitive total compensation package. Compensation will be determined based on relevant experience.