• Maintain payroll for a portfolio of clients and their employees across all provinces
• Communicate effectively with clients and external employees to obtain the information required to process payroll in accordance with each client’s unique requirements
• Process hourly earnings, salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions on multiple pay cycles
• Maintain and administer client specific payroll related policies and rules
• Assist in delivering reports and information to clients as requested
• Correspond with employees when payroll and other service related questions arise
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members in order to promote consistent quality delivery of services across all areas
• Minimum 1-3 years of direct payroll related experience
• Canadian Payroll Association PCP qualification and/or relevant experience
• Experience processing multi-provincial and multi-cycle payroll
• Sound knowledge of federal & provincial payroll regulations and legislation
• Exposure to HIRIS, Payroll software, Microsoft Office and Time & Attendance Programs
• The ability to meet strict deadlines, work under pressure and manage timelines
Our business is based on the relationships we build with our clients and external employees. If you feel you are a good fit for our organization we welcome your interest in this position.
Position and compensation will be based on relevant experience.