Business Development Consultant
We seek a personable, confident and polished business development professional to join our team. If you excel at relationship building and account management, this could be the position for you. Strong organization and communication skills will also be critical in this role.
• Generate and build relationships with new and existing clients in the Greater Toronto Area.
• Plan and implement strategies to market services.
• Research, identify and develop business opportunities to generate prospect leads.
• Utilize relationship management techniques to help in meeting established sales targets.
• Attend functions and events to promote our organization and services.
• Maintain organized and detailed files in CRM Systems.
• 1 to 3 years of sales experience.
• Network and relationship building.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Experience selling a service would be an asset
PEO Canada believes in maintaining a strong work/life balance so that we have the resources and energy needed both at work and in our daily lives. We offer a competitive base salary plus monthly commissions with uncapped residuals, an excellent employee benefits package, an RSP Employer annual matching program and generous vacation weeks.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for applying. However, only those who fit the above skillsets and requirements will be contacted.